Sunday, May 22, 2011

Worry.

It's amazing how the phrase "Don't worry about me, I'll be okay" can seem so frightening, so daunting. And it never works. I mean honestly. . .how many times do people say this? And what happens? You just worry even more. And that's where I'm at. I'm so worried and scared and I feel helpless. I know. I shouldn't worry. I know my friend says they'll be okay. But I just can't help not believing them. Maybe it's because I desire to help people so much that I can't just let them go. I need to work on that. I need to work on loosening the ties I have on my friends. But at the same time I have to make sure that I don't just stop caring about them. Ha what am I talking about. . .I can't just stop caring about anyone. I feel like I'm doomed to worry about all of my friends. Maybe I worry about them because it's easier than worrying about my own problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment